Last updated on May 11, 2021.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How is Marketing done at Foster The Money?
- How do we store your data?
- Is there international transfer of your data?
- Who do we share your personal data with?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Foster The Money collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number).
- IP as well as other information inferred through IP (city, country, state).
- Opinions and preferences.
- Browsing behavior data (links, clicks, scrolls, time spent on page, geolocation, browser and device information, website address you came from before landing on our web page).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Foster The Money with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Subscribe to our mailing lists.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies, if you provide us with your consent.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Foster The Money collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account (if any).
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand you as a customer to be able to improve our business through better offers, more relevant content and better spent advertisement.
HOW IS MARKETING DONE AT Foster The Money?
Foster The Money would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, which include many banks and credit card providers from the United States, Canada, South Africa and the United Kingdom. The exact list of partners will change over time.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Foster The Money from contacting you for marketing purposes by directly unsubscribing from our mailing list. All our emails contain a link to make this action simple and easy.
If you unsubscribed from our mailing list but for some reason are still being contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to our DPO at [email protected]
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Foster The Money securely stores your data at Google Big Query Data Warehouse as well as at third-party vendors such as Active Campaign, both of which hold extremely high reputation on applying best practices to keep your privacy secure.
Foster The Money will keep your data while it’s useful for the purposes listed above. When it’s no longer needed by our internal operations, we will delete your data from all our databases within one year.
IS THERE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA?
Your data might be transferred or stored in international networks and servers but always within the EU or to a country outside the EU that is considered “adequate” by the European Commission.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will never sell your personal data to anyone.
Foster The Money works with partner companies that offer financial products and services, and we may facilitate sharing your data with them when you request it or if you manifest clear interest in learning more about what they have to offer.
- Payment processors engaged by us to securely store or handle payment information, such as Credit and Debit card numbers.
- Providers of email management and distribution tools.
- Providers of security and fraud prevention services.
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Foster The Money would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Foster The Money for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Foster The Money correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Foster The Money to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Foster The Money erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Foster The Money restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Foster The Money’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Foster The Money transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in, when applicable.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Showing you advertisement on our website that is relevant to you.
- RUDDER STACK COOKIE (GOOGLE ANALYTICS ALTERNATIVO).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Foster The Money uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising — Foster The Money uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Foster The Money sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics — Foster The Money uses these cookies to understand your behavior with our website, apps and emails, so we can learn your interests as a customer as well as ways to serve you better.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
When you first land on our website, you will be prompted to provide your consent with respect to the types of cookies we are allowed to place on your browser. Cookies of type “Functionality” will not depend on your consent since they are required for the website to function properly.
You may change or revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the MANAGE CONSENT option in the website footer.
You can set your browser not to accept any cookies as well as remove all cookies from your browser. Visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ for more information on how to perform those actions. Bear in mind, however, that by doing that some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US