Updated on November 17, 2023.
Introduction and Summary
Welcome to Foster the Money (https://fosterthemoney.com), your trusted source for expert financial advice. Our mission is to guide you to a wealthier future through comprehensive articles on the best financial tools and strategies.
Here at Foster the Money, we want to be upfront about how we handle your information when you interact with our services. Whether you’re browsing our website at or engaging with us in other ways, we want you to understand why we collect, store, and use your data.
If our policies and practices don’t match your preferences, we kindly ask that you avoid using our services.
I. Information We Collect
A. INFORMATION WE GATHER DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We believe in being clear about how we handle your personal information. Every time we ask for your data, we’ll clearly tell you why we need it.
Most of the information we gather at Foster The Money comes directly from you. We collect and process data in various ways, including when you:
- Sign up on our website or order our products or services.
- Opt into our mailing lists.
- Engage in our surveys or provide feedback via our contact board or email.
B. INFORMATION GATHERED AUTOMATICALLY
At Foster the Money, we collect personal data you provide and non-personal information during website visits. This includes IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), visit timing, and click patterns, gathered through Log Files.
C. INFORMATION FROM EXTERNAL SOURCES
We don’t control these Cookies, but you can manage them in your operating system settings.
II. How We Use Your Information
Foster The Money gathers your information for several key purposes:
- To efficiently process your orders and manage any accounts you may have with us.
- To send you emails about special offers on other products and services that align with your interests.
- To gain a deeper understanding of your preferences as a customer, enabling us to enhance our business with tailored offers, content that’s more relevant to you, and more effectively targeted advertising.
A. HOW IS MARKETING DONE AT FOSTER THE MONEY
Foster The Money wants to keep you informed about our products and services, as well as those from our partners, including various banks and credit card providers in the US, Canada, South Africa, and the UK. Please note that our list of partners may evolve over time
You can opt out of marketing communications at any time. Simply unsubscribe from our mailing list using the link in our emails to stop receiving marketing messages.
If you’ve unsubscribed but still receive marketing communications, please contact our DPO at [email protected].
III. Dedication to Protecting Your Data
Foster The Money will not sell your personal data.
We collaborate with partners offering financial products and services. Your data may be shared with them upon your request or if you show interest in their offerings.
- Email management and distribution tool providers.
- Security and fraud prevention service providers.
- Data aggregation and analytics software providers.
A. HOW DOES FOSTER THE MONEY STORE YOUR DATA?
Foster The Money securely stores your data in Google Big Query Data Warehouse and with reputable third-party vendors like Active Campaign, known for their stringent privacy protection practices.
We retain your data as long as it serves the purposes mentioned above. Once it’s no longer required for our internal operations, we ensure its deletion from all our databases within one year.
B. IS THERE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA?
Your data might be transferred or stored in international networks and servers but always within the EU or to a country outside the EU that is considered “adequate” by the European Commission.
IV. Asserting Your Privacy Rights
Introdução sobre os direitos do usuário
1. Your Established Rights
At Foster the Money, we recognize and respect your rights to your personal information, even if you don’t have an account with us. Keep in mind that these rights may vary based on your location. Different states or regions grant varying rights about personal information to their residents, so the rights you hold regarding the data we collect and process might differ depending on where you are geographically.
2. Data Retention Policy
At Foster the Money, we retain your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill our data retention obligations, provide services, and manage our business, unless you request otherwise. Should you want your personal data deleted from our records, please reach out to us at [email protected].
V. California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents have specific rights regarding their personal data. At Foster the Money, these include:
- You can request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal data we have collected.
- You can ask for the deletion of your personal data that we have gathered.
- You have the option to instruct us not to sell your personal data.
At Foster the Money, we’re committed to promptly responding to your requests under these rights within one month. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any inquiries regarding data privacy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
VI. GDPR Data Protection Rights
Foster The Money is committed to ensuring you’re fully aware of your data protection rights. As a user, you’re entitled to:
- Request copies of your personal data from Foster The Money, with a potential small fee.
- Ask for corrections to any inaccuracies or request the completion of incomplete data.
- Ask Foster The Money to delete your personal data, subject to specific conditions.
- Request that we limit the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Oppose our processing of your personal data in certain situations.
- Ask us to transfer data we’ve collected to another organization or directly to you, subject to certain conditions.
We’ll respond to your requests within one month. To exercise any of these rights, please reach out to us at [email protected].
VII. Parent’s Children Information
Foster the Money does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. We advise parents and guardians to monitor their children’s online activities.
If we inadvertently collect personal information from children, we commit to deleting it as soon as we’re aware. Parents or guardians can report such instances directly to us at [email protected], and we will remove the information swiftly.
Should there be significant changes to the policy, we may inform you directly if we have your contact details in our records.
IX. Our Contact Information