Load up to R1M: MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card review
Meet the credit card that allows you to make transfers and payments in up to 24 different currencies. Read on and learn more!
The debit card for citizens of the world -move money in up to 24 different currencies
Indeed, the MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card is the perfect card for anyone traveling the world.
With this card, you can safely store up to 24 different types of currency. So learn about other advantages below!
|MG Plus: discounts on flights and hotels, stores and partner establishments, mobile top-ups, bill payments, online purchases, and rewards.
MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card: learn more about this financial product
Indeed, you don’t need multiple credit cards to use different currencies.
Thus, you don’t even need a credit card to do this. The MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card can do all that work on its own.
Indeed, this card accepts deposits in up to 24 different currencies. All this without charging the fees commonly charged by large banks.
This card does not require bank accounts and accepts 100% of applications. Finally, it is a Mastercard card, accepted worldwide.
You will be redirected to another website
MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card features
Indeed, the MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card is a great option for people who move money in more than one type of currency.
However, those who use this card may encounter some limitations. To know more about this product, see the list of the main “pros” and “cons” of this card below!
What are the benefits?
- Securely accumulate up to R1,000,000 at no additional cost;
- Move money in up to 24 international currencies with the same card;
- Get approved for this card with no credit check (100% chance of being accepted);
- It is not necessary to open a new bank account (or at least have one).
And what are the drawbacks?
- That card can’t help if you need to build credit;
- There is no clear and accurate information about the fees and costs of this card on the official website of this product;
- The money that is stored on that credit card does not yield as in savings;
- The daily value that can be used for purchases in physical stores, online stores, or transfers from ATMs is limited.
What are the requirements to apply?
Indeed, to apply for this card, you must live in South Africa and be at least 18 years old. Further is a basic list of documents that can be requested:
- Identification documents (valid passport, SA ID, or driver’s license);
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, or rental agreement);
- Tax reference number (issued by the South African Revenue Service).
How does the application process work?
Get to know a step-by-step to make the process of applying for this card even easier. So see the post below!
About the author / José Gonçalo
Apply for the Admission of Older Persons to Residential Facilities
Apply to Admission of Older Persons to Residential Facilities and improve your quality of life with 24-hour medical care!Keep Reading
Absa Gold Credit Card full review: should you get it?
Absa Gold Credit Card offers a reward program with up to 30% cashback on everyday purchases and travel benefits. Learn more about this card!Keep Reading
You may also like
Apply for the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
Apply to the Unemployment Insurance Fund and get federal financial help until you can find a new job or qualify for a better job!Keep Reading
Absa British Airways Visa Credit Card: check out how to apply!
Apply to Absa British Airways Visa credit card and gain access to an excellent frequent flyer program and access to exclusive airport spaces!Keep Reading
TymeBank Credit Card full review: should you get it?
TymeBank Credit Card is your chance to get a cheap card with a rewards program and many other benefits. Learn more about the product here1Keep Reading