Blink Finance Personal Loan review: up to R8,000
Get to know one of the leading companies in the short-term loan market in the country: Blink Finance Personal Loan!
Blink Finance Personal Loan: quick access to the loan amount!
In this Blink Finance Personal Loan review, you’ll meet a lender appearing in the national market as a quick and easy solution.
You only need a few minutes to apply for a loan. Also, the money will be in your account in less than 24 hours. Learn more below!
|Interest Rate||Up to 38% per year;|
|Loan Purpose||Short-term personal loans for any purpose;|
|Loan Amounts||From R500 to R8,000;|
|Repayment Term||From 61 to 65 days;|
|Initiation Fee||Not specified.|
Is Blink Finance Personal Loan a good option?
Indeed, some emergencies require a quick financial response. In that case, you can count on Blink Finance Personal Loan.
This lender offers short-term loans of up to R8,000, which can be repaid in approximately 2 months. The entire ordering process has been streamlined.
Thus, you can request your money in just a few minutes. Plus, you won’t have to worry about stacks of documents.
Once accepted, the money will be in your account within 24 hours.
You can order this service for all purposes. Finally, all operations of this company are regulated by the National Credit Regulator (NCR), which gives you much more security.
You will be redirected to another website
The pros and cons of the Blink Finance Personal Loan
Indeed, this lender offers a great service for those looking for a quick and easy loan.
However, this lender has some of the limitations of most agencies that offer this service. To learn more, see the list of “pros” and “cons” below:
- Money “in the blink of an eye”: you receive your money within 24 hours;
- Apply for a loan without leaving home in just a few minutes;
- Apply for your loan online with total security without needing to gather paperwork or documents;
- This lender is regulated by the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
- The interest rate on your loan may be much higher than the market average for short-term loans;
- If you delay a monthly payment, your interest rate will increase by 5% until the end of the repayment period. In addition, an extra fee of R69 will be charged on all subsequent monthly payments;
- On the official website, there is no clear information about fees, only estimates;
- The maximum amount offered is low (only R8,000).
What are the requirements?
Indeed, to apply for a loan online, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your South African identification number;
- Contact information, physical and postal address;
- Employer details, income, and expenses.
Then your entire profile will be assessed, and you will undergo a credit check. Only then you’ll know if you are eligible for a loan.
Blink Finance Personal Loan application process
Indeed, applying for a loan can be as quick as the blink of an eye! In the following post, find out how to apply for your loan without leaving home!
About the author / José Gonçalo
Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF): relief for workers
Through the Unemployment Insurance Fund, South African workers can receive a pension of up to R17,712 for 12 months. Learn more here!Keep Reading
FNB Aspire Credit Card: check out how to apply!
Apply to FNB Aspire Credit Card and access an incredible cashback program on selected purchases and 55 days interest-free!Keep Reading
South African Express: cheap flights and offers from R500!
South African Express offers cheap flights to major cities in South Africa: pay less than R500 for an air ticket. Learn more!Keep Reading
You may also like
The American Express Platinum Credit Card full review: should you get it?
The American Express Platinum Credit Card turns your purchases into points that you can redeem for airline tickets. Know more!Keep Reading
Nedbank Personal Loan: find out how to apply!
Apply to Nedbank Personal Loan and get access to up to R300,000 and receive a cashback R200 cashback per month! Keep reading to learn how!Keep Reading