Hippo Loans review: up to R350,000
Learn how to use one of the best online loan search tools in the country. Hippo Loans won't required a credit check! Get the money you need fast! Read on!
Hippo Loans: pay no upfront fees
Read a full review of Hippo Loans, the tool that brings cash-strapped people and lenders together.
You can consult credit companies nationwide with a few clicks, ready to close a deal. So keep reading and learn more below!
|Interest Rate||On average, 28.25%;|
|Loan Purpose||Debt consolidation and short or long-term personal loans for any purpose;|
|Loan Amounts||From R1,000 to R350,000;|
|Repayment Term||From 7 to 72 months;|
|Initiation Fee||Not specified.|
Is Hippo Loan a good option?
Hippo Loans is an essential tool for anyone seeking loans. This search engine offers direct contact with dozens of special partner lenders nationwide.
After filling out a 2-minute form, you can compare dozens of proposals. So, just choose the one that offers the best conditions for you and close the deal.
Also, the loan amounts range from R1,000 to R350,000, and applicants won’t pay any upfront fees!
Furthermore, this tool is available online and can be used for free as often as you want.
You will be redirected to another website
The pros and cons of the Hippo Loan
Loan search tools make life much easier for those who need this service. And that’s what we’ve brought in this Hippo Loans review.
Although most offer free services, there are some “downsides” that you should consider when using them. Then see the lists of “pros” and “cons” below!
- Find dozens of credit companies willing to do business with you;
- Apply for a loan of up to R350,000 with up to 72 months to pay;
- Possibility to buy offers from many creditors at the same time and choose what is best for you;
- This tool does not harm your credit score and can be used anytime for free as often as you like.
- Even if you receive a proposal through this tool, you still need to be evaluated by the selected creditor to find out if you can apply for the money;
- Conditions and rates can vary greatly between proposals. Thus, you may need to analyze a large number of contracts;
- People who receive their salary in cash or check cannot use this tool;
- Applicants with low credit scores will only be eligible for secured loans.
What are the requirements?
Indeed, this review has shown how Hippo Loans can greatly help those who need quick money! However, you’ll need to meet some requirements.
For example, you must be at least 18 years old. In addition, you must submit the following documents:
- Copy of your green barcoded ID;
- Three months’ bank statements;
- Proof of residence.
Hippo Loans application process
Indeed, you only need 2 minutes to access the best loan deals for you! To learn how to use this tool, see the following post!
About the author / José Gonçalo
Absa Gold Credit Card: check out how to apply!
Apply for Absa Gold Credit Card and enjoy a reward program and travel benefits. Up to 30% cashback. Keep reading to learn more.Keep Reading
Buy cheap South African Express flights: easy step by step
Buy cheap South African Express flights for R500 and fly nationally and internationally in comfort and safety. Find out how here!Keep Reading
You may also like
What is a good credit score in South Africa?
A number can define your financial life. Find out what is a good credit score South Africa and how to use this indicator to your advantage:Keep Reading
African Bank Personal Loan: find out how to apply!
Apply for African Bank Personal Loan and get up to R350,000 in loans at 15% interest rates! Learn how to take advantage of this opportunity!Keep Reading
Load up to R1M: MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card review
Your MG CashViza Prepaid Debit Card is waiting for you! Order yours and trade in up to 24 currencies at the same time!Keep Reading