Simplify your finances: MG Silver Prepaid Debit Card
You don't have to pay the high fees charged by traditional banks to benefit from the services of a secure debit card. Read on and learn more!
MG Silver Prepaid Debit Card: enjoy discounts at select merchants
MG Silver Prepaid Debit Card is your chance to have a great card without the fees charged by traditional banks!
Further, find out how this card can make your life or company easier. Understand more!
|Monthly Income||Any income;|
|Monthly Fee||R0 (for individual customers);|
|Initiation Fee||Not specified;|
|Rewards||MG Plus: discounts on flights and hotels, stores and partner establishments, mobile top-ups, bill payments, online purchases, and rewards.|
MG Silver Prepaid Debit Card: learn more about this financial product
With the MG Silver Prepaid Debit Card, companies and individuals have an excellent tool to manage their money.
Thus, this is a debit card free of the hefty fees of traditional bank cards.
Companies can issue these cards to their employees. Thus, the issuance of payroll payments can become extremely simple, safe, and fast. Individuals can also rely on this card.
Thus, they will be entitled to store up to R100,000 and make daily withdrawals of up to R5,000 at ATMs.
This card is accepted worldwide for purchases online or in physical stores.
You will be redirected to another website
MG Silver Prepaid Debit Card features
Indeed, debit cards can be excellent for anyone looking for a safe and inexpensive way to store and use their money.
However, these products may contain limitations that you need to be aware of. Below, find out the main advantages and discounts of this silver card!
What are the benefits?
- Accumulate up to R100,000 on the same card without paying fees;
- Accessible to all: The card boasts a 100% approval rate for new customer applications;
- No bank account necessary: You can start using the service without having a bank account;
- Nationwide usage: You can use the card in any virtual or physical establishment that accepts Mastercard debit cards nationwide.
And what are the drawbacks?
- Fee information not disclosed: There is no available information on fees charged to customers;
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of up to R5,000;
- No interest on positive balances: Unlike competing cards, the money accumulated as a positive balance on this card does not earn any interest;
- Not suitable for building credit: This card is not designed to assist in building your credit.
What are the requirements to apply?
Indeed, companies and individuals can apply for this card. In the application process, you must present FICA documents. Below is a list of these!
- South African identity document or passport;
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement (not older than three months);
- Proof of income, such as a payslip or bank statement.
- Certificate of incorporation;
- Company resolution to open an account;
- Details of directors and signatories;
- Proof of address of the company, such as a utility bill or bank statement;
- Proof of address of directors and signatories.
How does the application process work?
Indeed, you can apply for this debit card without leaving your home. To do so, learn about the process for applying for this card step by step. See the following post!
About the author / José Gonçalo
How to Check Your UIF Payout? Simple Method! 
Discover the simple steps on how to check your UIF payout and ensure you receive the financial support you need when it matters most.Keep Reading
Hippo Loans review: up to R350,000
Find the best loan provider for free! Apply in only 2 minutes and get the money you need! Read this full review on Hippo Loans!Keep Reading
Woolworths Store Card full review: should you get it?
Woolworths Store Card is the credit card every Woolworths customer needs: Exclusive discounts, promotions, and much more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Capitec Global One Credit Card full review: should you get it?
Capitec Global One credit card offers financial rewards! Cardholders can enjoy up to $5 million in free travel insurance and more! Read on!Keep Reading
Fly more and pay less: Buy cheap Safair flights
Learn how to buy cheap Safair flights saving up to 75%, and find out how to find the "secret deals" at the best possible prices!Keep Reading
Discovery Bank Gold Card full review: should you get it?
Discovery Bank Gold Card is the only card that offers up to 40% cashback while you earn miles for every R1 you save. Read on!Keep Reading