Old Khaki Store Card full review: should you get it?
Meet the incredible card that allows you to save on purchases in the most prestigious stores in South Africa. Keep reading to learn more!
Old Khaki Store Card: R600 in vouchers to use in the best stores
The Old Khaki Store Card is a great option to enter the world of rewards and vouchers for good.
With this card, you can count on R600 to spend in the best stores in the country every month. To learn more, see the review below!
|At least R2,000 per month;
|R100 voucher (for every R300 spent), R200 (for every R600 spent), or R300 (for every R900 spent) that can be redeemed on purchases at Old Khaki, Cape Union Mart, Poetry, Keedo and all 30,000 brands they carry part of the RCS shopping network.
Old Khaki Store Card: learn more about this financial product
This card emerged as a joint reward program of four major stores nationwide. However, in a short time, other chain stores became partners.
Currently, customers of this card can enjoy discounts and benefits in more than 30,000 national and international brand stores.
Among the benefits, we can set R600 in vouchers to spend as you wish every month.
Buy online or in physical stores with exclusive discounts, revolutionizing your buying and consumption.
You will be redirected to another website
Old Khaki Store Card features
Indeed, having an Old Khaki Store Card is equivalent to owning tickets to a “world of infinite discounts.”
However, this type of card also has its drawbacks. To get to know them, see the main pros and cons below.
What are the benefits?
- Vouchers of up to R600 to enjoy in more than 30,000 physical or online stores;
- Low requirements: virtually everyone can count on this card;
- Excellent tool for those looking to build credit;
- Customer Protection Insurance that covers events such as death, permanent disability, temporary disability, and loss of income.
And what are the drawbacks?
- Little or no prior information about fees and costs for this card on the official website;
- You will not be able to use it in other stores that do not belong to the partner list;
- Your vouchers may expire if not used within 3 months of being generated;
- Store cards usually have an interest rate higher than the market average.
What are the requirements to apply?
Indeed, Old Khaki Store Card offers a basic service with few eligibility criteria. Meet them below.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a valid RSA identification book or driver’s license;
- Be employed with a minimum income of R2,000 per month (to prove your income, you must present paychecks or bank statements).
How does the application process work?
Indeed, you can apply for this card online, at any time of the day, and without leaving your home.
In addition, it will only take a few minutes out of your day. So check the following post to learn how!
About the author / José Gonçalo
NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card full review: should you get it?
Discover the NedBank SAA Voyager Gold Credit Card, your ticket to free domestic and international air travel. Understand how this is possible:Keep Reading
Hippo Loans review: up to R350,000
Find the best loan provider for free! Apply in only 2 minutes and get the money you need! Read this full review on Hippo Loans!Keep Reading
You may also like
Woolworths Black Credit Card full review: should you get it?
Woolworths Black Credit Card, the card that will give up to 3% of the amount spent on all your purchases back to you! Learn more here!Keep Reading
Absa Student Credit Card full review: should you get it?
You need to know the Absa Student Credit Card. Pay no monthly fee and enjoy up to 57 days interest-free on qualifying transactions! Read on!Keep Reading