Old Khaki Store Card full review: should you get it?
Meet the incredible card that allows you to save on purchases in the most prestigious stores in South Africa. Keep reading to learn more!
Old Khaki Store Card: R600 in vouchers to use in the best stores
The Old Khaki Store Card is a great option to enter the world of rewards and vouchers for good.
With this card, you can count on R600 to spend in the best stores in the country every month. To learn more, see the review below!
|Monthly Income||At least R2,000 per month;|
|Monthly Fee||Not disclosed;|
|Initiation Fee||Not disclosed;|
|Interest Rate||Not disclosed;|
|Rewards||R100 voucher (for every R300 spent), R200 (for every R600 spent), or R300 (for every R900 spent) that can be redeemed on purchases at Old Khaki, Cape Union Mart, Poetry, Keedo and all 30,000 brands they carry part of the RCS shopping network.|
Old Khaki Store Card: learn more about this financial product
This card emerged as a joint reward program of four major stores nationwide. However, in a short time, other chain stores became partners.
Currently, customers of this card can enjoy discounts and benefits in more than 30,000 national and international brand stores.
Among the benefits, we can set R600 in vouchers to spend as you wish every month.
Buy online or in physical stores with exclusive discounts, revolutionizing your buying and consumption.
You will be redirected to another website
Old Khaki Store Card features
Indeed, having an Old Khaki Store Card is equivalent to owning tickets to a “world of infinite discounts.”
However, this type of card also has its drawbacks. To get to know them, see the main pros and cons below.
What are the benefits?
- Vouchers of up to R600 to enjoy in more than 30,000 physical or online stores;
- Low requirements: virtually everyone can count on this card;
- Excellent tool for those looking to build credit;
- Customer Protection Insurance that covers events such as death, permanent disability, temporary disability, and loss of income.
And what are the drawbacks?
- Little or no prior information about fees and costs for this card on the official website;
- You will not be able to use it in other stores that do not belong to the partner list;
- Your vouchers may expire if not used within 3 months of being generated;
- Store cards usually have an interest rate higher than the market average.
What are the requirements to apply?
Indeed, Old Khaki Store Card offers a basic service with few eligibility criteria. Meet them below.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a valid RSA identification book or driver’s license;
- Be employed with a minimum income of R2,000 per month (to prove your income, you must present paychecks or bank statements).
How does the application process work?
Indeed, you can apply for this card online, at any time of the day, and without leaving your home.
In addition, it will only take a few minutes out of your day. So check the following post to learn how!
Discovery Bank Gold Card full review: should you get it?
Discovery Bank Gold Card is the only card that offers up to 40% cashback while you earn miles for every R1 you save. Read on!Keep Reading
Differences between Child Support Grant and Foster Child Grant
Discover the Child Support Grant and Foster Child Grant and learn how these projects can increase your income by up to R1,070!Keep Reading
Cheap flights and offers from R800: British Airways
Fly across South Africa and across Africa on British Airways cheap flights for little or even fly for free. Know more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Absa Student Credit Card full review: should you get it?
You need to know the Absa Student Credit Card. Pay no monthly fee and enjoy up to 57 days interest-free on qualifying transactions! Read on!Keep Reading
FNB Aspire Credit Card: check out how to apply!
Apply to FNB Aspire Credit Card and access an incredible cashback program on selected purchases and 55 days interest-free!Keep Reading
The American Express Platinum Credit Card full review: should you get it?
The American Express Platinum Credit Card turns your purchases into points that you can redeem for airline tickets. Know more!Keep Reading